▣ Tour Information
Temple Stay is a cultural experience program for a better understanding of Korea traditional culture and Buddhism.
This short templestay including chanting, meditation, conversation over tea, Buddhist meals will give you a new perspective on your life. We hope you find your 'True-self ' while staying at a temple.
Hotel → Jinkwansa Temple (11:00) → Opening Ceremony → Temple Tour → Lunch → Conversation with a Monk
→ End of Experience (14:00) → Hotel
PRICE (1PAX / Min.)
210.00 USD / 2PAX
English Tour Guide
135.00 USD / 4PAX
115.00 USD / 6PAX
110.00 USD / 8PAX
Uniform (During Stay)
1) This tour is joint tour with other tourists.
2) Depending on the location of the hotel, the pickup time may vary.
3) Please keep the meeting time and meeting point for our schedule. If not, the schedule will be delayed or reduced.
4) During the tour, do not behave alone, please follow the guide with group.
5) If you don’t keep the guide guidance, the safety accident will happen, travel agency cannot guarantee your accident.
6) The order of schedule or menu of meal can be changed by the local situation with permit of guests.
7) Tour time can be changed by local traffic situation.
8) Please keep your personal belongings carefully, [Passport, wallet, clothes, sunglasses, others].
If you lose your belongings, it is difficult to find and it cannot be guaranteed by travel agency.
▣ Cancellation & Policy
1) If you cancel 3 days prior to tour day, there will be no cancellation charge.
2) If you cancel 2-1 days prior to tour day, there will be 50% cancellation charge.
3) If you cancel on the tour day, there will be 100% cancellation charge.
NO SHOW will be considered as cancellation on the tour day, Non-refundable.